• Уважаемые посетители! Форум больше не может существовать в международном формате. Возможность отвечать и создавать новые темы отключена.

Автомобильные замки .

Grisha

Специалист

Светлана

Специалист
Команда форума
Извените не смог открыть ссылку:(.Может есть фото или другой источник?
Заранее благодарен!
Странно, у меня открывается.
I usually can find a keycode somewhere to spoiler a new key, but sometimes I can't. Such is the case when I buy a used Ign. lock assy at a JY; Nissans after 1983 usually don't have the code in the glovebox, and at the JY the pass. door is often missing, so I can't get it off that lock body either, the only two places on the vehicle where keycodes are located on Nissans.

I bought a couple of 720 Ign. lock assys at the JY in the last few weeks, none with codes. The 720 and Maxima locks are nearly identical.

In order to make a key (leaving aside impressioning) I have to take it apart. Nissan Ign. locks of this vintage use a solid or roll pin retainer.

Up to 1982, the locks are 6-pin (wafers) and use the Ilco X6 key blank.
From 1983-on, the locks are 8-pin (wafers) and use the Ilco X123 blank.
This lock is the later style, with eight wafers.

Here is the finished lock:

When a key is to be made by reading the wafers directly, the face cap must be removed, which involves gentle prying; it will usually be re-used. After the face cap is removed, the lock housing pin must be removed.

For a solid pin, and for some roll pins, I drill a parallel hole in the outer housing, with a slight angle toward the pin, then using a hard pointed tool, lever the pin up enough to grab it with bullnose spoilerters.

After removing the pin, carefully slide the lock out of the outer housing. Halfway out, be prepared to catch this little spring. It's not under a lot of tension, but it will escape if you're not watching.

At this point, I usually take all the parts to the sink and clean them, using small brushes and a water-based cleaner.

To remove the lock core from the lock housing (inner housing, that is), use a pointed tool to depress the core's retaining wafer, then pull the core from the housing. You'll have to wiggle the core a bit while pulling on it, but it will come out if you depress the retaining wafer.

After removing the core from the inner housing, clean the core & the wafers.

That last picture is with a key blank inserted. "Reading" the wafers in this context means looking at the relative heights that they project above (and below) the lock core, and noting the best guess at the discrete depths of each vs. spacing.

I make a chart, number the heading (spacings) one through eight, and under each write my best guess as to the wafer's depth.

Spacing: No. 1 is closest to the key end of the lock core (or the bow end of the key); No. 8 is the tip of the key and the closed end of the lock.

Depths: the possibilities for the X123 and this lock are depths one through four, with one being almost a "no spoiler", shallowest. The wafer which projects almost not at all with an unspoiler blank inserted is a one depth. Notice this fits the No. 1 space: it is almost perfect with the unspoiler blank inserted. The "tallest" projecting wafer is a four depth on this lock. Given those two extremes, you can guess pretty well the other depths, and then it's just a matter of writing them down.

The "bitting" (spacing plus depth) of the core above is: (1334 2322). I guessed it right first try.

I spoiler a new key, trial fitted it, and then greased the core and reinserted it into the lock's inner housing:

Now it's time to fit up the key minder mechanism, the follower, lever, axle, and tension spring that activate the key minder switch that operates the buzzer.

Now it's time to install the lock into the outer housing. Put a couple drops of your favorite lube on the cam at the bottom of the well (I use and recommend Tri-Flow):

Holding the key minder lever in place, partially insert the lock into the housing. Do not fully insert it yet.

The key minder tension spring must be manually compressed a bit while sliding the lock into the housing:

Before inserting the lock further, align the key minder switch blade with the follower's slot, whilst pushing the lock in just a tad further.

When a key is inserted, the follower pushes the switch blade, closing the switch's contacts.

Push the lock home, then install the roll pin. Just tap it in place. Add a bit of epoxy to the end of the roll pin if you wish.

I put a bit of Teflon grease where the key minder follower rides.

Replacement face caps are still available. I elected to re-use the old one for this lock.

===================================================================

720 pickups:
The early (through '82) & late ('83-86) steering lock assemblies (the whole thing) are slightly different from each other. The late ones ('83-on) seem to be the same -- exteriour dimensions -- as all the Maximas. The Maxima unit seem to be able to bolt on to any 720 and work. The key buzzer wires on the Maxima/late 720 units can be ignored if the assy. is installed on an early 720.

However, the Maxima (and late 720) steering locks use the X123 keyway (eight spoiler) instead of the X6/X7 keyway (six spoiler) and the lock esspoilercheon is slightly larger on the X123 units, so the early 720 column plastic won't fit over the lock. I suspect that one could file the plastic and get it to fit, but I haven't had the opportunity to try.

(click on any image for larger)

1982 Maxima diesel wagon, 2nd & 4th owner, 165k miles, rusty & burgundy/grey. Purchased 1996, SOLD 16Feb10
1983 Maxima diesel wagon, 199k miles, rusty, light yellow/light brown. SOLD 14Jul07
1981 720 SD22 (scrapped 04Sep07)
1983 Sentra CD17, 255k, bought 06Jul08, gave it away 22Jun10.

Grisha

Специалист
В замках "опель'', при установке в корпус, иногда надо поправить фиксатор противоугона ( чаще в моделях новее, практически всегда в пластиковьіх корпусах) иначе он обламьівается и противоугон отстреливает сразу при повороте ключа , а не при вьінимании из замка
Полностью согласен!Только достал серцевину сразу рамку поставить на место,а то от радости что все готово с разгона и :scratch_one-s_head:геморой.

МИХАИЛ

Специалист
MAZDA6 2002г.в. В наличии только зажигание . Повернул секрет , нажал фиксатор . Рамок оказалось всего 8 , хотя и заявлено 10.
Проблема как ни странно возникла с набором секрета . Неудобство составлял пластиковый флажок в начале . Пришлось мудрить с упором . ;):) 20160321_193621.jpg20160321_202831.jpg 20160319_165017.jpg20160319_165021.jpg 20160319_165107.jpg 20160319_175236.jpg20160320_162815.jpg Цифра и буквы на деталях инстакод не принимает. :hat:

Grisha

Специалист
... ждемс опеля-шевролеты с HU100 многообешающий профиль-кормилец . быстро изнашивается и делается легко . думаю будет поярче хонды в плане отказов )
" Кормилец это точно.Только проблема какие и где рамки брать для замены? Может есть какая замена?Нигде не могу найти.

Светлана

Специалист
Команда форума

Grisha

Специалист
Боюсь, ничего умнее чем сверлить рядом, не придумаешь. Вот здесь хорошие фото, но методы те же:

http://nissandiesel.dyndns.org/viewtopic.php?p=7115#p7115
Света извените,но по этому сайту мне выдает что я заблокирован.Хоть понятия не имею про этот сайт.
Может хоть какие то фото по этому вопросу.:scratch_one-s_head:

Grisha

Специалист
Это все хорошо,если штифт хотя бы 3мм и сплошной.
Я имею в виду полый и каленый штифт.Он где то 2.5мм,и инструмент каленый с тонким жалом(когда то Прохор показывал)скользит по каленому штифту.
По этому на сегоднешний день я нашел один вариант:нашел черные сверла(одного сверла хватает на замок) ими высверливаю.Получяетса аккуратно.Но есть два нюанса.
1.Иногда штифт начинает прокручиватса.
2.Потом тратиш время на изготовление штифта.
Поэтому и ищю решение этой проблемы.

ternokeys

Команда форума
еще добавлю, проглядел :-[ (Светлана ведь всю страницу c того форума вставила в сообщении #303, правда под спойлер спрятала , надо нажать
I usually can find a keycode somewhere to spoiler a new key, but sometimes I can't. Such is the case when I buy a used Ign. lock assy at a JY; Nissans after 1983 usually don't have the code in the glovebox, and at the JY the pass. door is often missing, so I can't get it off that lock body either, the only two places on the vehicle where keycodes are located on Nissans.

I bought a couple of 720 Ign. lock assys at the JY in the last few weeks, none with codes. The 720 and Maxima locks are nearly identical.

In order to make a key (leaving aside impressioning) I have to take it apart. Nissan Ign. locks of this vintage use a solid or roll pin retainer.

Up to 1982, the locks are 6-pin (wafers) and use the Ilco X6 key blank.
From 1983-on, the locks are 8-pin (wafers) and use the Ilco X123 blank.
This lock is the later style, with eight wafers.

Here is the finished lock:

When a key is to be made by reading the wafers directly, the face cap must be removed, which involves gentle prying; it will usually be re-used. After the face cap is removed, the lock housing pin must be removed.

For a solid pin, and for some roll pins, I drill a parallel hole in the outer housing, with a slight angle toward the pin, then using a hard pointed tool, lever the pin up enough to grab it with bullnose spoilerters.

After removing the pin, carefully slide the lock out of the outer housing. Halfway out, be prepared to catch this little spring. It's not under a lot of tension, but it will escape if you're not watching.

At this point, I usually take all the parts to the sink and clean them, using small brushes and a water-based cleaner.

To remove the lock core from the lock housing (inner housing, that is), use a pointed tool to depress the core's retaining wafer, then pull the core from the housing. You'll have to wiggle the core a bit while pulling on it, but it will come out if you depress the retaining wafer.

After removing the core from the inner housing, clean the core & the wafers.

That last picture is with a key blank inserted. "Reading" the wafers in this context means looking at the relative heights that they project above (and below) the lock core, and noting the best guess at the discrete depths of each vs. spacing.

I make a chart, number the heading (spacings) one through eight, and under each write my best guess as to the wafer's depth.

Spacing: No. 1 is closest to the key end of the lock core (or the bow end of the key); No. 8 is the tip of the key and the closed end of the lock.

Depths: the possibilities for the X123 and this lock are depths one through four, with one being almost a "no spoiler", shallowest. The wafer which projects almost not at all with an unspoiler blank inserted is a one depth. Notice this fits the No. 1 space: it is almost perfect with the unspoiler blank inserted. The "tallest" projecting wafer is a four depth on this lock. Given those two extremes, you can guess pretty well the other depths, and then it's just a matter of writing them down.

The "bitting" (spacing plus depth) of the core above is: (1334 2322). I guessed it right first try.

I spoiler a new key, trial fitted it, and then greased the core and reinserted it into the lock's inner housing:

Now it's time to fit up the key minder mechanism, the follower, lever, axle, and tension spring that activate the key minder switch that operates the buzzer.

Now it's time to install the lock into the outer housing. Put a couple drops of your favorite lube on the cam at the bottom of the well (I use and recommend Tri-Flow):

Holding the key minder lever in place, partially insert the lock into the housing. Do not fully insert it yet.

The key minder tension spring must be manually compressed a bit while sliding the lock into the housing:

Before inserting the lock further, align the key minder switch blade with the follower's slot, whilst pushing the lock in just a tad further.

When a key is inserted, the follower pushes the switch blade, closing the switch's contacts.

Push the lock home, then install the roll pin. Just tap it in place. Add a bit of epoxy to the end of the roll pin if you wish.

I put a bit of Teflon grease where the key minder follower rides.

Replacement face caps are still available. I elected to re-use the old one for this lock.

===================================================================

720 pickups:
The early (through '82) & late ('83-86) steering lock assemblies (the whole thing) are slightly different from each other. The late ones ('83-on) seem to be the same -- exteriour dimensions -- as all the Maximas. The Maxima unit seem to be able to bolt on to any 720 and work. The key buzzer wires on the Maxima/late 720 units can be ignored if the assy. is installed on an early 720.

However, the Maxima (and late 720) steering locks use the X123 keyway (eight spoiler) instead of the X6/X7 keyway (six spoiler) and the lock esspoilercheon is slightly larger on the X123 units, so the early 720 column plastic won't fit over the lock. I suspect that one could file the plastic and get it to fit, but I haven't had the opportunity to try.

(click on any image for larger)

для полых стопроцентного и легкого способа нет , по разному бывает сверлить, подрезать, забивать внутрь (если сверлить и штифт прокручиваеться, можно сверлом подтягивать вверх)

Grisha

Специалист
еще добавлю, проглядел :-[ (Светлана ведь всю страницу c того форума вставила в сообщении #303, правда под спойлер спрятала , надо нажать

- - - Добавлено - - -

для полых стопроцентного и легкого способа нет , по разному бывает сверлить, подрезать, забивать внутрь (если сверлить и штифт прокручиваеться, можно сверлом подтягивать вверх)

В ключном деле вообще нет легкого:0403:.

Светлана

Специалист
Команда форума
Света извените,но по этому сайту мне выдает что я заблокирован.Хоть понятия не имею про этот сайт.
Может хоть какие то фото по этому вопросу.
Может, по диапазону IP "попали под раздачу". Воспользуйтесь прокси.

Grisha

Специалист
Всем доброго время суток!Приехал клиент на VITO 1999 год.Замок зажигания ключь вылетает,замок задней двери ключь не входит(закипел,клиент пользовался ц.з) замок боковой двери при нарезке нового ключя не открывает.Клиент просит востановить.Кто нибудь делал эти замки?Профиль ключя YM-15
Заранее благодарен за информацию!:)

Grisha

Специалист
Может у кого есть информацыя как разбираютса замок багажника и зажигания ВИТО?
Или ссылка на китае где купить комплект замков?
:(

svskey

Специалист
Может у кого есть информацыя как разбираютса замок багажника и зажигания ВИТО?
Или ссылка на китае где купить комплект замков?
:(
Вот китайские замки ,но подойдут ли они ? нет гарантии !

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/OE-6707600205-FIVE-PCS-DOOR-LOCK-BARRELS-WITH-2-SAME-KEYS-FOR-VW-LT-MERCEDES-SPRINTER/129864_32567955050.html

Чтобы ключ не вываливался из замка зажигания нужно сделать новый ключ по " личинке " замка зажигания .
Для этого достаточно открутить пластик вокруг замка зажигания, включить заж. , крутануть круглую бронекрышку , извлечь "личинку замка заж. Используя плоский надфиль,тиски и новую заготовку ключа сделать новый ключ . Переставить чип со старого ключа в новый. В новом ключе должны получиться более резкие и четкие переходы между рамками замка .

Если ключ хозяина открывает боковую дверь ,а копия нет то может это копия не правильно сделана. Или при изготовлении копии не учли почтенный возраст замков.

Замок багажника может быть настолько окисленный -закипевшый что дешевле взять на разборке бу шный но живой замок и перекодировать под хозяйский ключ

И акуратно с перестановкой чипа ,если что иммо за панелью приборов :) ( у меня было :)) правда с Toyota)

вадим

Специалист
IMG_20160423_234957.jpg

Уважаемые коллеги!!!! Кто нибудь делал ключи к сьемному фаркопу??? Не могу разобрать личинку....

Сверху Снизу